Was wondering if any one has some tips on an issue I have with my Trademark. I sell a tangible product that I have registered and received in US. Got an e-mail a couple days ago from AChinaCompany Ltd that they wanted to register my mark under CN/Asia. I replied "NO I will sue the dog piss out you f**k face!" Got another today and it went something like this... "We are T***ua Ltd based in Chinese office, our company has submitted the "mymark " as CN/Asia domain name and Internet Keyword, we are waiting for Mr. John's <<<not my name< approval. We hope your company will not object our application, because this name is very important for our products in Chinese and Asian market. We don't want your company to use this name in China and Asia, we believe our company will become the legal owner of this name in China and Asia. Even though Mr. John advises us to change another name, we will persist in this name and permanent registration of this name" I am under impression I can't really do anything legally and my company barely has enough ass to fart. Has anyone had similar issues? Normally I would ignore but the last e-mail has me a lil pissy. The mail came from a 3 digit number domain that appears to be a big site but unreadable in my hood. Any help is appreciated!