All of us have days in which things do not run smoothly; days we wish the dog would bite us, and days that we would like to bite the dog. I have been working for a while on a program in C#. It is incredibly fussy about changes to the user interface. Change one little thing and you better hope you have a backup. I had to learn this the hard way too. Starting Saturday things just started going wrong. I lost the UI somewhere ar9ound ten times between Sat. and today. The first time, I lost the entire directory the source code resides in. Fortunately, I had a compiled version of the program in a folder on the desktop. When I accidentally destroyed the source folder, I drug out DNSpy, dotNet Reflector, and Telerik Just Decompile and recovered the source code and also converted it back to a project for Visual Studio. Why three decompilers instead of one? You ask. None of the three programs is capable of completely returning the source of a compiled C#, VB, or F# program. I generally use DNSpy to recover source. However, it has problems with UI rendering and a couple of problems with delegates. So I use the other programs to also decompile the source. After creating three project with the various tools, I then open the DNSpy rendering and use the other two projects to correct the holes in the code - generally something like 'Display_x<>..." This is a time consuming process, too. So I got the program back to where I could compile it, and Visual Studio promptly destroyed it again as soon as I made a change to the UI. All fucking weekend, and today this BS occurred. I finally started backing up each stage as I revoered it. Now, should the inevitable happen, I only need to unrar a file to recover the project. Even so, today I had to unrar that file four or five times. Since it was snowing out and too cold to take care of yard contracts, I had plenty of time. This is an SEO program, and it is a lot of work. I hate losing it. Last week after the snow had melted, I ran around to my yard contracts and spread fertilizer. I had planned on it snowing after because the fertilizer has to be watered in and I was counting on the snow for that. I did not count on it continuing to snow intermittently for two weeks though. Yes I checked the weather charts before starting. The continuing snow is a pain in the ass because one of my contracts has chives and wild onion spreading into the grass - I thought I killed it all last year, evidently not. Killing the chives is not a difficult problem, but I need two dry days before I spray an herbicide and two dry days after. I have state and federal pesticide and herbicide licenses and this places me in the position of being subject to horrible fines (=> $50,000) if I do not follow the labels on the concentrates. The only time you can effectively kill wild onion, wild garlic, and chives is in the early spring. Some days you just want to bit the dog, and other days the dog hides in fear because of our bad moods. Tell us of some of your bad days and how you coped.