Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by LukaB, Apr 24, 2011.
Nice Info! Thanks!
Great threat, If I create one new website. How much money i need now?
Good instructions, I wanna try to follow them
Thankyou, very nice post.
The best one...Today I covered a lot of things about starting a website as well as getting traffic.
Thanks soo much..
It's just mind-blowing. Keep it next time.
Very well and organized guide from 1st point to last point
Thanks for the information
Great. very informative content for beginner
Helpful post. Thanks
Great piece. Thanks)
This guide is what I need. Thanks for sharing, sorry late to See.
Hostgater is cheap
Wow! Very nice article. I would like to share some important points among them -
1. Purpose of site - First decide what is the purpose of developing the site, what is it's use to you.
2. Domain name - Once you are sure about the purpose and use of the site then you should think about the domain name for your website. Find the catchy and small domain name which will be remembered by the users easily.
3. Platform for web design and development - Decide on which platform you would like to design and development. You can create the hard coded site or you can use the in-built CMS like WordPress, Joomla for the web development.
I would suggest, if you are new to web design and development then use the CMS (Content Management System). There are so many themes available which you can install and just need to replace your contents.
4. Web Hosting Service - When you will become sure about the platform then search for the web hosting service which is suitable for you. Study and review the web hosting plans of various providers and after that make the list of top three in the list. If it's suitable to you then try the hosting service for some trial period and after that sing-up for the hosting service. ]
Make sure the hosting provider will fulfill your disk space and bandwidth usage.
5. Web design and development - Once you've signed-up for the web hosting service then start the web-design and development.
6. Upload the contents - Upload all the contents under the web hosting service panel.
7. Check the site is running properly or not by adding the entry in the hostfile. So before getting site live, you should make sure it is loading properly or not.
8. Update the nameservers - If testing is done properly then you should update the nameservers for making the site live. You will need to contact your hosting provider for nameservers and for updating them you should contact the domain registrar.
After updating the nameservers, it will take 24 to 48 hours for DNS propagation.
thank you, this is an awesome article but I think for the beginner that would too much of work I didn't master the entire list yet and I can't say that I am the beginner in web dev
Very good information for people just starting out. I have a friend just getting into IM, will be passing this along to him.
Hey! ur post is just damn good.
Separate names with a comma.