I have spent a good chunk of change on links to a money site recently. I am looking for suggestions on T2 link building please. The site is a sub domain of Shopify. It's about a year old. Roughly 30 pages. I bought a small amount of links to it in the first month. I then let it sit still with no link building for around 8 months. In the last 3 months or so I have spent around $200 on good PBN links. Lots of good blog comments. Quite a few Web 2.0s. A small sprinkle of SAPE (very small). A mixture of random crap like profile/wiki/edu/etc. I'm guessing that I have spent a total of maybe around $500 on almost all T1 links. I really haven't done any T2 links at all. Almost all of my money terms are floating around on page 2. The on page seo is ok, but I know I need to make some improvements. Taking a guess, roughly 30% of my link building has been to the home page. The other 70% is more or less spread out to the inner pages. Roughly 60% of the anchors have been generic, 20% URL, 15% LSI, 5% exact match. These are rough numbers because I honestly don't have the tools to verify it, I haven't really been keeping track, and I'm a little stupid. So I am ready to hit the shit out of all these T1s with a heavy dose of T2. My plan is to put a freeze on more T1s for a bit and see if a lot of T2s can bring me up in the serps to page 1 (in combination with some on page work). Sorry that I'm so long winded, but here is my question to you: Can you suggest a T2 strategy to me please? What would you do in my shoes, given what I have told you? If you need more info please let me know. I really appreciate any responses and am hoping that some of you real pros (not the bullshit SEO guys that repeat what you learned at WF and DP) will chime in. P.S. Would anyone be willing to help me with an Ahrefs report? I don't mind paying you. I just don't want to spend big money on subscribing when I really do this more as a hobby.