There has been a lot of threads about BMD5 with people saying it sucks or it works. I did some testing tonight to quantify what works for me as there have been a number of people thinking of getting BMD 5 and asking for specifics or that have sent me PMs. Account creation I only used the 67 sites that come default with BMD that do NOT require a captcha to be entered during posting of a link. BMD comes with 100 default sites. It took 15 minutes to try to create 1 account on each site. 53 of those sites successfully created an account. The ones that failed mostly had a captcha that BMD didnt detect. Account verification I used a gmail account so that it can auto activate my accounts. It went through 11 websites that needed to click activation links on the sites. All the other emails were slashed out indicating they were done. This process took 3 minutes. Linking of my URLs I posted one URL and one RSS feed to 50 sites. 100 total links. I turned the linking wait time down to 10-20 seconds. The default time I believe is like 15-25 or 20-30 second wait in between EACH STEP of linking. This is important because each link posted can have 4 steps (1 log on and then 3 pages of info). I'm debating turning this lower to like 8-15 as that still seems like enough time for a person to create a link manually. At any rate I think this step is what could be slowing some people down. Theoretically if you wanted to you can have it do 10 or more bookmarking sites at once with a 1 second delay if you really need to blow through this quickly. I'd imagine that it would look suspicious to any site admin paying attention though which is why there are selectable wait times in BMD in the first place. Anyways... My 100 link attempts took 20 minutes. Only 34 of them were successful though. I ran it a second time without changing anything and 11 more links worked. Lastily I manually went through the activation emails and activated a few more because I saw an account activation error on some of the failed sites. I reran the linking and got 6 more. Final total was 51 out of 100 links worked. 2 link attempts for the 67 sites I started to try gives a 37% link success rate. Rather lame but I dont think its all that bad if you keep in mind that BMD keeps track of what you linked where and that retrying failed sites will sometimes work later on. Ideally you just select a % of all your sites for BMD to randomly post to. So 20% this week gets bookmarked. Then try another 20% next week. It would look more natural anyways and you'll eventually get it on retrys. The biggest thing I have noticed with BMD5 is that it is not 100% accurate in what it SHOULD do. Meaning anything that you do in BMD do it twice. Loading URLs, creating accounts, and activating accounts. You will get success on tasks that failed previously. Anyways there you have my experience with actual data with BMD5. Its not a perfect piece of software and your mileage may vary on how successful and how fast it works for you.