Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by aspergickid, Aug 29, 2016.
Hello guys, why do people build tiers using shorten links instead of long urls? Thanks
Is this a trick question lol. Most url shorteners provide small url's when you shorten a url thats the whole point.
You can hide your real links and count how many people click to the links
Whats the point of hide the real links?
A short URL has quite a lot of benefits firstly it provides you the liberty of fitting you URL almost anywhere.
For a for an instance most about us section has a pretty tight character limit.
A long URL alone can easily hit that limit. But on the other hand a short URL can
save you a whole bunch of characters. A short URL looks good than Long URL's &
you can easily slide them inside any article content even is Ad copies where else
a long URL is the not the right choice for aesthetic usage.
These could be reasons:
1. Long URLs doesn't fit in sites with min character limit.
2. To additionally check the analytics of the links.
3. For tier backlinks: - To play on the max safe side.
4. Small URLs get the most clicks, if you'd use the catchy anchor lines.
5. To post the same long url with different shorten services to bypass the spam check of social media sites.
And many others..
Search for the parasite method. t0mmy's post is a good one.
It'll give you clues
Separate names with a comma.