Discussion in 'YouTube' started by cupzJaYu, Oct 25, 2017.
you can see logo changes, from basic to enterprise..
no idea, sorry
Followed the exact same steps but it doesn't work. Not sure if I did something wrong or they just improved their security. Can somebody confirm that this still works for the current version?
yes still working, my version right now is 2.43.6_0
Then I must have done something wrong. Ill type what I did below, can you tell if you've done the same? Thanks!
1. Check show hidden files and folders
2. Drive C > Users > App Data > Local > Google > Chrome > User Data > Default > Extensions
3. Click on the file "pachckjkecffpdphbpmfolblodfkgbhl"
5. Ctrl + a + c, ctrl v the code in the website
7. Ctrl + a + c the code from the website and ctrl v that into the notepad
8. Change the value of t = e[o] to t =e and save the file
9. Delete the folder metadata (Right click and delete)
10. Copy the entire 2.43.6_0 folder and paste it into anywhere in Drive D
11. Type chrome://extensions/
12. Click developer mode and load unpacked extension
13. Go to Drive D and select the copied folder of 2.43.6_0
14. Click Ok and uncheck developer mode.
This is exactly what i do, but i found the pachckblablabla folder at C:\Users\PC1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions and try to find exactly this code
var e = ["basic", "pro", "boost_lite", "boost", "boost_plus", "enterprise"],
t = e;
and change it to 5 cause there's a lot of t = e code there.
Interesting. I don't have the PC1 folder that you speak of. Instead I found the folder with this C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserData\Default\Extensions. Guess I wont be getting the free upgrade then
I think Vidiq had just fixed this loopwhole...
I am not able to change my vidiq status to enterprise..
I have been unable to do so for quite a while now. However ethanjun probably did it later than me yet he was still able to do it, this makes me think we both did something wrong but I can't seem to figure out what it is. Honestly though the free version of tubebuddy and vidiq works pretty well too so it might be best to stick to them for the time being and hope somebody comes up with another bypass in the future
Bro I had used zip file given by OP...
it was worked before but now I am not able to make it with enterprise...
still work right?
because, my VildQ still working (enterprise)..
maybe, i will update new method soon..
i did not promise..
It isnt working for me. Maybe they fixed it when I tried. If you could update a new method that would be great! Thanks!
Did you delete the metadata folder and in the original one and put the new folder in a different drive?
Confirm this method still works on the latest version 2.47.2_0
See attached file, the vidiq logo becomes vidiq ent
wtf lol I still cant get it to work
I don't know which part of the method you did wrong.
But the location of the file sometimes not the same as in the instruction
At my WIndows 7 PC it's located at: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pachckjkecffpdphbpmfolblodfkgbhl\2.47.2_0
Wow! THat is amazing! Do you have any Hack for Tubebuddy to get the upgrade version?
Is this still working for everyone?
not working they already updated it
Separate names with a comma.