Discussion in 'CPA' started by aliraza, May 4, 2012.
what do you think senukeX will be helpful in cpa or not?.....
Maybe if your goal is to rank in the SERPs for a website that you have CPA ads on. Otherwise I don't see how it will be beneficial for you.
If you are making this kind of question then it is 100% clear that you are not quite understand how the whole thing works. Let me give you a very general outline to help you make it clear in your mind (and start researching).
- you have something to promote (whatever) in this case an affiliate site
- you have to get traffic on this promotion, this can be done in many ways. One of them is organic (google search).
- I assume you go with this method. Then you got to find the "right" keywords for the product you promote and start building your ranking with those keywords.
- In this task there are many programs (like senukex and many others) to help you rank your keywords.
* my suggestion is that you start without any programs until you have a clear vision of what you have, then what you need and how to get there.
thanks mate..yes thats exactly my goal is
thanks for such a detail reply... actually i did not ask the question in right way.. i do know about all this promoting and keyword stuff... i want to ask how good senukeX is.... keeping in mind latest google updates
From what i hear SenukeX is extremely buggy, your better off going with VenomSEO. It's sold by a Trusted Bhw Member.
venomseo has all the features of senukeX?
I've never used VenomSEO... but SenukeX isn't buggy from my experience. The real issue I find is that my 2.0 sites get zapped by the admins. I have horrible 'backlink retention'. I think I need to be more creative and avoid the obvious footprint:
Site is created & confirmed in 5 minutes, content submitted right away with blatantly promotional backlinks...
Is Senukex still valuable after the new Google update?
Separate names with a comma.