1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sellers needed for eBay, iOffer and similar website

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by Shopster5000, Apr 11, 2010.

  1. Shopster5000

    Shopster5000 Newbie

    Apr 11, 2010
    Likes Received:
    We're looking for sellers to sell our merchandise on eBay and similar websites. Participants should have sufficient previous experience in online sales, good communication skills and preferably a secondary language other than English and good feedback in eBay. Targeted markets are US, UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Spain.

    We offer 10% of the final value of the item sold. We will cover all eBay fees and the PayPal fees we'll split - the seller covering 10% and we covering the rest 90%. The sellers will be paid per transaction, keeping their share before sending us the rest of the money.

    All sellers will be provided with templates for each item before listing it, so all they will be required to do is list the item, communicate with the buyers and provide us with the money and the shipping information to finalize the transaction. All packages will be sent within 24 hours after we have received the money and valid shipping information and after being dispatched we will provide valid tracking numbers for the packages. all items are shipped from within the EU.

    Also help will always be provided to the sellers in case they have difficulties with the job through daily online communication with a member of our team.

    For more information - send me a PM