1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ScrapeBox TDNAM addon problem

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by best999, May 5, 2011.

  1. best999

    best999 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    22
    when I try to use the TDNAM addon it tells me that the datafile is corrupt (New datafile found, downloading> datafile is corrupt. Pls try later! ), this is happening for about 1 day, is anyone there experiencing this problem?
     
  2. GreatDon

    GreatDon Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2011
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    4
    I had the same problem but looks like it's been fixed ... however now it doesn't export domains to harvest box :/
     
  3. TheMatrix

    TheMatrix BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2008
    Messages:
    3,444
    Likes Received:
    7,279
    It's fixed in ,15 update.
     
  4. kentd

    kentd Newbie

    Joined:
    May 6, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes is working now guys. Good luck finding nice domains
     
  5. jiggsaw

    jiggsaw Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2009
    Messages:
    342
    Likes Received:
    154
    When I use the TDNAM addon.... all the listings are already expired.
     
  6. best999

    best999 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    22
    the problem is back again, any solutions?
     
  7. Janusz

    Janusz Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Messages:
    81
    Likes Received:
    86
    Location:
    Exile
    Still working for me.
     
  8. best999

    best999 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    22
    now is working for me too.
     
  9. 1qay1qay

    1qay1qay Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2011
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    the problem is back again. I try 10 times via var. proxys but no success. Also without proxys :(
     
  10. n2zen

    n2zen Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Messages:
    269
    Likes Received:
    70
    It's broken for me as well on 1.0.0.12 (latest as of 20 nov)
     
  11. SEOWhizz

    SEOWhizz Power Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2011
    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    432
    Location:
    Lat: 38N 43' 11.298" Long: 27W 12' 7.733"
    Latest SB version is v1.15.30
    Latest TDNAM Scraper version is v1.0.0.12

    Working fine for me. ;)

    * TIP
    If datafile is corrupt on first scrape, enter another keyword and try again.
     
  12. Hubba

    Hubba Regular Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Messages:
    390
    Likes Received:
    96
    I'm having this problem as well. I'm using the most current version of SB and TDNAM.

    Earlier today I scraped some listing and noticed that they expired in October! I deleted the sbtdnam.dat file and ran the scrape again. It tried to download the new file, but it was corrupted. I uninstalled then reinstalled the addon, but it keeps saying the file is corrupted. I did try using different words and extensions, but I get that error everytime.
     
  13. linkdropper4

    linkdropper4 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2010
    Messages:
    131
    Likes Received:
    113
    Occupation:
    Large Ecommerce Company That would Kill Me For Say
    Location:
    USA - Midwest
    Looks like this issue is back, I have tried all of these same things and I can't get it to work again.