1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrapebox issues...

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by Gandalf's Mate, Feb 14, 2011.

  1. Gandalf's Mate

    Gandalf's Mate Registered Member

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2009
    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    39
    Location:
    Under the sun
    When I harvest URL's I only ever get one URL returned. I know it should be a list of URLs, but it's always one. If I harvest again, it will add another one.

    When harvesting it says that there are more returned under Google, Yahoo and AOL, but only adds one. It's a valid URL, related to the keywords, and is Wordpress, Movable Type, etc.

    I have the latest version, on a Windows 7 Machine.

    Has anyone had this issue? I have mailed support yesterday, but I really need to start using the software ASAP.
     
  2. virtualc08

    virtualc08 Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1,379
    Likes Received:
    951
    Make sure you haven't put "1" in results instead of 100 or thousand . That might be the problem .
     
  3. Gandalf's Mate

    Gandalf's Mate Registered Member

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2009
    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    39
    Location:
    Under the sun
    I've set it to 100. And I'm scraping 3 search engines, so I should get ~300 URLs, from my understanding.

    But, no, just 1 result. :(
     
  4. Gandalf's Mate

    Gandalf's Mate Registered Member

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2009
    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    39
    Location:
    Under the sun
    I've fixed it. I moved the scrapebox folder to my local drive instead of the network drive I was using.