Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by easycash27, Jul 21, 2011.
have you checked the websites itself?
Hmmm, to be honest no, but will do
Always check mine and everything is ok, just the keywords i add are anchor, must be your scrapebox.
That is extremely odd. I've been using SB for a while now and I've never encountered anything like that.
I'd definitely check the site itself to see what your anchor really is .. maybe it's reporting it wrong.
I bet you took the time to bash on someones software, but didnt email them reporting the bug.
never happened to me
it is not a bug
you are checking the same list against itself
when you exported the list to check the links you sent it to your blog list instead of your websites list
I bet you you have not even bothered reading my first post
"Just contacted support, but I was curious, are you guys facing this problem, or is only me?"
Thanks for your helpful post though
No, I am not doing that
Hey I remember reading this post and wasn't bothered at the time but it happened to me today.
I sent a message to SB support and here is what they said:
Which doesn't really answer anything to me. It doesn't answer the fact that this never happened before and now it suddenly happened. Also I noticed that of the links found nearly 100% were found which is extremely unusual which indicates that it was probably just picking up any livelinks rather than mine.
Gonna leave it as an unsolved mystery for now but if it happens again I'll have to investigate further.
Link checker only looks for the URL on the webpage. I've seen this happen before. Just make sure there are no spaces in the website.txt file and reload the file into the comment section. This should solve your issue.
Man this happened again last night when I came back to linkcheck this morning; I dunno what is up with it.
Separate names with a comma.