SB Harvester Lists Mixed Up

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by cdenet, Jul 8, 2012.

  1. cdenet

    cdenet Registered Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    41
    Occupation:
    SEO
    Location:
    Detroit, USA
    I've been running multiple instances of SB, to edit and refine lists of 500k+ URLs.

    Lets say SB #1 is cranking on Alive Check, and I scrape another list with SB#2.

    Then, in SB #2 I fire off a different add-on, eg Link extractor, and go to import the URLs from SB #2 Harvester but it somehow grabs the URLs from SB #1 Harvester.

    All I did to run multiple instances was copy the directory in C:/program files to scrapebox1, etc. Is there something I'm missing to insulate one instance from another?
     
  2. GoldenGlovez

    GoldenGlovez Moderator Staff Member Moderator Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Messages:
    866
    Likes Received:
    1,939
    Occupation:
    Implementing Crazy Ideas
    Location:
    Taiwan
    Home Page:
    Just ran a test here with no issue. Are you using the latest version of Scrapebox?
     
  3. cdenet

    cdenet Registered Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    41
    Occupation:
    SEO
    Location:
    Detroit, USA
    Yep. Latest everything.

    This happens almost every time I work with two instances and import from harvester. SB always wants to import from the first SB I started. I've reverted to import from file. Sounds like I have something jacked up ...
     
  4. Scritty

    Scritty Elite Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2,990
    Likes Received:
    4,642
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Affiliate Marketer
    Location:
    UK
    I've had this issue before. It just stopped happening after a couple of mess ups. Wish I'd analysed a little more. Intersted to know if this is resolved and how.

    Scritty