1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SB domain look up not working ... alternative?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by erikorlando, Dec 17, 2010.

  1. erikorlando

    erikorlando Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not sure why but the last couple weeks, the SB domain availability checker just says everything taken . When i check manually some are available.

    I've tried some other tools but i havent found one where I can simply enter in a list of keywords and it just tells me if the .com .net etc are available ... domain samarai seemed the best so far but still cant do that (or i cant figure it out)

    Any ideas whats going on with it or what the problem could be? or a good alternative? I've searched and searched so now asking for help

    Thanks!
     
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  2. erikorlando

    erikorlando Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    in case anyone runs into the same problem in the future the problem ISP is redirecting invalid DNS to their own custom page .. solutions was changing a setting so it doesnt redirect
     
  3. cooooookies

    cooooookies Senior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2008
    Messages:
    1,008
    Likes Received:
    216
    Maybe SB could improve that a little. When I understand/interprete correctly, SB just probes if the webpage exists or a 404 error is returned. Better is (what my scripts do (not for sale and anyhow easily implementable)) to check whois information.