1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

% sales via phone?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Doc_Doxey, Nov 8, 2010.

  1. Doc_Doxey

    Doc_Doxey Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    6
    Hi guys,

    One of the merchants I'm working with has a toll-free number on their landing page, but affiliates aren't credited for those sales. I know that sounds bad, but their offer converts well. They assure me that no more than 3% of sales happen via phone anyway, the other 97% online via their shopping cart. I could use some feedback from other affiliates promoting offers with a toll-free number on the landing page where those sales are actually tracked. Does 3% sound right?

    Thanks,
    Doc
     
  2. jerrycorlisscj

    jerrycorlisscj Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2009
    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    50
    Not good, you should sign up to CJ pay per call programs, you will find a lot of offers converts well and also pay well.
     
  3. beckysneads

    beckysneads Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    Occupation:
    Technical User
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    3% is a bit lower as compared with other affiliate programs.