Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by Lauriat, Jun 13, 2017.
What is safe and cost effective way to diversify anchor text ratios?
Depends how you build your backlinks and the speed with which you post new backlinks.
Just go with naked URLs and branded anchors. Then get a couple of exact kws and you will be fine.
someone shared this on BHW and I am following the same now. Just started with this but I hope it works
what i meant was what type of links to send for the purpose.
...the same type of links you're trying to dilute, of course. If all your PBNs use one keyword and you tru to fix that by blasting cheap blog comments with various keywords it won't change the fact that your PBN (or whatever link type) is too dense still. Density needs to be relatively even between link types. You can't fool Google by blasting spammy naked URLs to "even it out" anymore. Build evenly.
Use contextuals for dilution just like you use your exact match anchors.
Dilute with Tier 1 backlinks using decent content
best and easiest links are still article links from blogs with traffic (but no visible guest posting!). We do this all the time in a highly competetive market and it works well. Try to identify the anchor text ratio of the top 5 competitors for a specific keyword (especially look at money/exact keyword phrases) to get a hint whats a good ratio
must be from DP. If from WF, it woulhd have been #1 in 7 days for 7 $ ..
There are two options here:
1. LSI keywords (which as the industry knows them today are complete garbage).
- Most LSI generators simply give you variations of the primary keyword. Use those too much and risk your kw density reaching a spammy level (i.e. Red Widgets, Large Widgets, Best Widgets...)
2. Real Semantically relevant concepts and topics
- Think industry relevant topics. If I'm a gym, relevant topics include: fitness apparel, supplements, diet, etc...and all the keywords that go with them
- Semantically diverse links (and more importantly on page content) is a key quality signal for the Google of today
If anyone is interested in a unique way to balance out or modify your existing link ratios / anchor text ratios on-page for up to 1000s of historical posts automatically hit me up. We're bringing a product out of alpha and into beta soon for Wordpress based sites that is an SEO behemoth. Sites using our plugin have consistently seen double digit increases in traffic and on-page engagement.
Separate names with a comma.