Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by Akkimik, Mar 24, 2011.
I really appreciate the effort and time that Ericsson do to us! Anyone here helped by Ericsson?
Glad i can help sometime..
And when i don´t have time doing other things so.
;-) Happy backlink building mate!
Ericsson always helps us! He always explain us and give us a lot of tips! Long live to the king Ericsson!
Ericsson is a all around the board good guy that helped me out with some IM questions that I had he didn't do like most and ignore you. He even gave me some tips that most would never share my hat goes off to Ericsson hes a good dude.
ericsson = winning.
Yep, helped me a couple of time... Especially with S3
For your information Ericsson is 99% Machine and the other 1 percent is made up of Human Skin.
Not joking either
Though never took a help in person but I could see many of his informative post which helped me couple of times.
Many a times....but whats the purpose of this thread?? :thinking:
Ericsson is a gem if bhw is a ring
ya helped me with lots of his posts and AMR methods
Ericsson had a fight with me in one of my threads ... I don't know if he remembers it(Hint:Your computer got infected when you installed a EXE i posted and warned not to install.And a bunch of people adviced you to wipe your whole Hard disk clean and start again and you was fighting against them too...)
But then Ericsson helped me out by blasing Articles with his AMR to index my site....
Overall i think he is a nice Guy.
Yeah, I've learned a lot from many of his posts and even had the opportunity to chat with him a few times in the past.
Ericsson really is a great guy and knows a lot about the topics he discusses.
Over a year ago Ericsson posted a thread here letting everyone know about a company giving away domains for a year. His post helped me get my foot in the door and make my first $1 online. Thanks a mil Ericsson!
yea Ericsson a great guy to help, he will tell you whats what, with no beating around the bush
Ericsson is from Sweden, without Ericsson I'd feel lonely here! LOL
yup! he's a nice guy! even though we're not that close i borrowed $1-2 (forgot the exact amount) from him and he sent me the money!! but ofcourse i returned the money with interest a i'd promised
I love it... It's my favorite mobile!!
True Story... But Ericsson is a pretty cool guy, eh helps others and doesnt afraid anything
Wow, great to hear that there are many of us helped by ericsson.
Thanks all guys!
You made my day!
When i hear such good things about me, im feeling more excited to help you all.
I try my best..
And when those times im act like a bastard, just ignore it and try to understand WHY im angry. Otherwise i try to stay calm, help as much as i can. When i have some sparetime ofcourse.
Good Luck to all of you and have an awesome weekend!
Separate names with a comma.