I've been in touch with SB support and they've been responsive and are looking into fixing the following problem. I figured everyone in this forum might be interested to know why so many proxies are failing in SB lately and the good news that the proxies they're getting may actually work perfectly fine, that the problem is with SB. Basically what is happening is I'm checking proxies with my own php script which tests against go*gle.com to make sure they are not blocked, and the proxies come back green (not blocked, i.e. good to use). Then I bring them into SB to do some scraping and they don't work. So I test them with SB's tester and they all fail. Ok, so I try to manually use them through FF, Chrome, IE, etc. and they work fine! Obviously, this is an issue with Scrapebox... Test #1 -- user agent My php script uses a particular user agent, so I tried using that in SB yesterday and suddenly the proxies were call coming back green from SB. Yay, right? Well then today I download the SB update and suddenly I have problems again. I tried updating the user agent again, no dice. Result: not the user agent.. Test #2 -- computer I thought maybe it was my computer, so I logged onto a remote desktop and tried SB there, still no dice. Result: not the computer. Test #3 -- the url My php script uses www.go*gle.com to test. So i removed the www to see what happens and sure enough the proxies are failing. So I just wrote to SB again with this info, hoping they will check the url they are using and see that they need to add the www. But who knows, maybe that is not the problem. So I'm waiting to hear back. I'll let people know what happens. Just wanted to help anyone who's struggling with this issue lately. Maybe some info here will help you find an alternative until SB gets fixed. Happy scraping.