Hello guys. I am having huge problems with my websites and character encoding. Character set is utf 8 everywhere, and it works fine, except that some characters are bigger size. Example: http://i.imgur.com/KSNQxKq.png You can see how ? is way larger than other characters. Same goes for every other character that is in Serbian/Croatian alphabet, and not in English. When you read page, you can't ignore how awful it looks, these characters are size of capital letters. I caN't juSt wriTe liKe thiS forever. It looks ugly. I have tried every single character set listed here: https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/charset-charsets.html 1 or 2 can identify these letters but they are bigger than normal ones. I looked up few sites that are popular here, and they all use utf8 , but letters are normal. I had this issue on each theme I used as far as I remember. I am currently using BeTheme, it has everything that I need. I would really like to sort this out, because I can't keep avoiding important words that contain these characters, specially when they are in clients name. I could really use some help.