Discussion in 'Local SEO' started by Enayet Karim, May 30, 2017.
Is there any killer tips and tricks for link building.
What you have known so far ?
Ever known of PBN, guest posting?
if you work constantly on the lnikbuilding you will see success
These thread titles without a question mark are really getting annoying!
Put a damn ? Behind the title if you're going to ask instead of tell.
You need to give people a reason to link you: is your content good enough to incite linkbuilding?
Another traditional (but still working) method is guest posting valuable contents to website that supports content syndication.
Well before even link building check to see how much you're gonna have to link build on the competition based around your niche or website.
you can get many links by making infographs thats my top choice, after that guest posting
Make sure that you're using quality PBNs and not using crappy ones. The mistakes I made in my past is that I would buy PBNs from others on konker and would think they would work. IMO its better to create your own PBNs and track everything yourself. The most success will come in this way.
It's an oldie but a goldie - parasite pages still work. Lets say I want to create a niche blog I create on blue widgets than I create a FaceBook page on blue widgets as well. FaceBook has such a huge trust factor that it is easy to rank. I then link from Facebook to my blog and embed a Facebook "like" button in my actual blog.
Regarding content - I share the content between the two pages. Any content that I hand-write on my blog I also then place the first *** two paragraphs only *** on my Facebook page with a "read more" link that links to my actual blog article.
I then share that Facebook page in the relevant groups (Be careful not to spam). Doing the above I can get new traffic literally within hours
Guest posting is one of the good techniques for it.
I am not sure if I would say KILLER, but I will share my approach on a new website. It is simple, natural and will get you results.
1) not link related but have a nice and not too thin of a site with the best onpage possible.
2) set up standard social profiles and link to moneysite
3) send out a press release from a quality service (think $50-$200 NOT $5) using brand name and url as anchors
4) get a couple highly relevant links (a real estate site should have something from realtor, zillow, relevant forum..... a home inspector should have a link from internachi or a home warranty company)
5) by now it has been 4 weeks+ and your site is now themed, buffered, relevant and now ready for page 1 by locating some quality links and ongoing small quantities of social signals.
6) everything before this is real simple....dont make the mistake of buying crappy one off links. Either build a high quality pbn and link with smarts using very limited exact and partial match anchors or locate a top tier link seller; they exist and are a very important piece if you are not doing your own network.
Hey bro , Can you please tell about PBN services you've used and Konker and doesn't seem to work for you ?
Guest posting, PBN, and Infographic contents.
you get what you pay for. if you are looking to make hundreds or thousands with anticipated traffic then expect to spend hundreds or thousands getting there. mistake number 1... a pbn that costs pennies will have an roi of pennies.
Yeah, I just got a new site and it's taking a bit to rank. Since it's new, it's fluctuating. I think it's slowly getting out of the sandbox. Definitely mix in some relevant no follows so you can go strong with PBNs and guest posts.
Go for Quality Content, Attractive Blog Titles, Long Tail SEO Titles for Descriptions (Web 2.0 Websites), Use Hash Tags, LSI, Videos, Images on your posts. There are lots of factors that count in SEO.
Hope that helps.
Separate names with a comma.