1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$$$ Python Programmer To Integrate Decaptcher Into Bot

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by mil0x, Dec 6, 2010.

  1. mil0x

    mil0x Power Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2008
    Messages:
    702
    Likes Received:
    643
    Occupation:
    ??
    Location:
    Somewhere on the net..
    OK, I have a Python *spam*bot for a certain site that'd work perfectly IF the site hadn't add captcha's. I want this bot to grab the captcha's and submit them to Decaptcher for solving, basically a seamless integration as I've seen on the FB and CL bots that have Decaptcher support. This is a bot without GUI, should be run on Linux. Anyone please help me out, I'm sure this is quite a simple task for a good Python programmer. This script is 85% done and the other 15% is the Decaptcher integration. Please hit me up on PM/AIM, thanks!
     
  2. mil0x

    mil0x Power Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2008
    Messages:
    702
    Likes Received:
    643
    Occupation:
    ??
    Location:
    Somewhere on the net..
  3. tanera

    tanera Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2010
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    3 yrs python exp.. PM me 100 euros