1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help! 90 percent anonymous or traffic will be baned from adsense?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by jham1322, Mar 8, 2013.

  1. jham1322

    jham1322 Newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2012
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    6
    Hi guys i need your answer if i will be banned or will have a bad effect from adsense if i have 90 percent anonymous or direct referral traffic and the rest 10 percent will come from social networking sites?
    Thanks in advance.
     
  2. Kaiser_Soze

    Kaiser_Soze Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2012
    Messages:
    151
    Likes Received:
    28
    Occupation:
    IT Manager
    Location:
    EU, Bulgaria
    Home Page:
    What is "anonymous" and what is "direct referral". All I have in my stats is "search", "referral" and "direct". My search traffic is about 4%, but I am noob to SEO and my site is 1.5 month old.
     
  3. WebTronics

    WebTronics Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2010
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    adsense tracks your traffic source too.