I had one of my websites in the entertainment niche which had sailed through Penguin 1 and 2, hit by Penguin 3. Since then I've been unsuccessfully trying to bring back the traffic, but a change I made a couple of days ago seems to have had some effect. As you can see, the traffic dropped to nearly 0 after Penguin 3, and it seems to have starting changing on the 24th, which is when I made the change. Before now, I've messed around with nearly everything related to the backlink profile, and have made some on-page changes such as Titles, Meta, keyword densities on pages etc. What I changed on 24th was the URL structure, I cannot go into specific details, but consider it like this: Main keyword: English Movies XYZ Semantic Keyword:Hollywood Movies XYZ Previous URL structure: http://englishmoviesXYZ.com/Hollywood-Movies-XYZ/ New URL Structure: http://EnglishMoviesXYZ.com/XYZ/ I redirected the old URL to the new URLs as well. /Hollywood-Movies-XYZ/ was a tag, and was noindexed,followed, and linked to from the Main Nav Bar at the top. I'm going to stick with this for another couple of days and then experiement more with the URL structure, such as completely deleting it, removing "English Movies XYZ" from the site banner at the top(It's text and h1) and update the results here if there is enough interest generated.