Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by freeufcdotinfo, Nov 23, 2010.
Why would the buyer pay for the phone AGAIN to a different account when they already paid for it in the first place?
Are you saying you lost the dispute and they refunded the money? Or is the money just "on hold" in your current account?
Paypal is vague about this - they said that we would need to ask the buyer to send us the money the money they paid for the item.
I think paypal has paid them and closed the dispute and then found out that my daughter has proof of tracking, so I think they got the money and product.
Who is the " Claims Guys " that you said? The buyer?
And, who passed it to a Legal Company? Buyer? Paypal? :O
This what happened
1) Buyer opens dispute (because of delay)
2) Account goes into negative balance(freeze account)
3) Daughter Proves tracking numbers and paypal said ok all is well
3) Paypal pass to debit collectors (unknown reason)
4) Daughter proves tracking numbers to debit guys ( they seem to be fine)
5) Debit collectors pass to legal guys (for unknown reason)
Paypal states we need to chance down money from buyer.
Crazy stuff as as I said nothing underhand and if we dont pay up by friday we will be looking at court case.
On top of this paypal will not talk to legal guys to prove everything is fine.
Separate names with a comma.