Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by srinu0812, Mar 5, 2014.
Stupidity of people has no limits, seriously. Ridiculously shared.
Oh but it's true. You should see my house...that's nothing
Damn! Wait, I am gonna share it. brb
Its pascals wager: I believe in god for the possibilty that he could exist and send me to hell if I didn't believe in him.
But also its quite inspiring for people that need to get something viral going on.
The one who does not share will be without.
That's pretty deep.
Lawl. I find it really troubling that people actually think that this is something "great to achieve", while not understanding that this ridiculous notion of piling up money actually causes extreme amounts of harm.
Seriously, rich people are assholes if they pile their money or buy bullshit like several cars etc.
Even more ridiculous are the comments on the side "I RESPECT MONEY..". Omg. There is no better way to show a complete lack of understanding of our fucked up monetary system.
This extreme focus on money and success nowadays kinda f'd up the bonds between people.
I mean... Before the online social network hype people would have a few friends and when somebody didn't want to be your friend anymore, you'd really be hurt.
Nowadays, people don't care. A friend is one of the (at least) hundreds of people who added you as a friend on facebook. And when somebody doesn't want to be your friend anymore, you lose one of the 574 people. :squint:
Now you're left with 573 (which will be 574 soon enough again.)
There's no trust, there's almost no real friendship. (Best) friends can easily be replaced with new (best) friends. Especially if it brings you more success (in social circles, careers, etc.)
So I'm calling it! Humanity has gone to sh*t! Hide your kids!
That's why I don't have any personal social media account.
No one needs to know my personal life, expect me and my family.
Hey, I might have no money, but at least the little girl from The Ring isn't going to appear at my bedside tonight with a knife.
I KNOW!! I had to buy a Bobcat just to clear the way to the front door.
Takes a lot of ink though.
Probably most of the people didn't even read what it said in the description and shared/liked it because it's a great picture.
why a same idiot commented on the video many times?
What if she feels lonely and decides to poke you ... for a chat?
25k likes but over 1m shares. Now thats greed.
It's been 5 days since I shared it and I've still not received any money, what should I do about it?
Wait for more few days you will get 00000000
He forgot to mention the 7 years of bad luck if you don't share. In the emails they always had something like that... just saying.
The awesome thing about social life based on my own experience:
1. I share email with friends, colleagues, etc.
2. At some point I start getting spam.
3. Later I start getting powerpoint files and emails about various bullshit topics like spider X type killed 10yo Joey and whatever. I go read on Wikipedia about spider X and is non poisonous. Then the amazing properties of Y, i go read about Y realize is actually bad for you. And so on...
4. Later, I start getting emails from my friends with crap like this where they sent this to me and everybody else in their contacts list.
5. Later, I start getting emails like this from the contacts of my friends and their friend's contacts because I ended up in everybody's list.
6. I had enough so I email some friends who send a lot of this crap telling them to stop. They reply "but email says to send it to 7 friends so i sent it to you". I am OMFG!
7. Now I am not making friends anymore and when I am sharing my email with somebody I have them sign in blood a 87 page contract that basically stipulates if i ever receive spam from or because of them I will take their house, spouse, cat, car and everything and they will have 7 years of bad luck - which in this case is a logical thing since they just lost everything to me. I made this point up obviously, if you actually believed it you will likely have 7 years of good luck followed by even more good luck after that. Same if you didn't fell for it, but in this case you are probably smarter than first group.
Now... this might not seem a big deal or anything and anybody can get over it easily. However, what I can not help myself from realizing is this shit happens in real life in all sorts of relationships at totally other level. It's called them trying to convince you of something, convert you into something, etc. You know what I'm talking about don't you?!
Separate names with a comma.