I have a new client that has a site which I've optimised the on-page on the whole site. However, the homepage is being a problem...When you click on the 'home' button it is just domain.com but the page I've optimised is domain.com/index.php and there is a domain.com/home, which isn't optimised. It's almost as if the 'home' button swaps between all three pages, in a random way. I have tried to 301 the pages so only domain.com shows up, but I got a redirect loop when I did that. It's really frustrating but I'm sure it's a simple solution, this sort of stuff isn't my strong point and his web developer knows even less than I do!!