1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not accepted into pay per call?? I can help!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Guada, Jan 18, 2013.

  1. Guada

    Guada Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2012
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    6
    I am currently accepted under 4 campaigns for pay per call.
    Payouts will be issued monthly.
    Payouts per call:
    Supplements niche - $7
    Insurance Niche - $9
    Music electronic niche - $10
    Fitness Membership Niche - $15

    You will receive 60%and I will keep the other 40%.
    I will be very transparent with the conversions and will allow you to Team viewer me to see the numbers.

    I will supply you with your own phone number so I know exactly how many calls you send my way so you receive the right payout.


    PM me your email for more details about the campaigns.

    Mods please move to JV's if this isn't the right forum for this type of thread.
     
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013