I have my website undergoing development and well they are pretty much ready to throw it on hosting site. Now the problem is that I bought my domain from another registrar about 30 days ago and im sure as most of you know that ICANN will not allow me to move my domain until I wait 60 days. I was thinking about 2 possible resolutions. First, maybe temporarily use another domain i have to the host the new site? Also, I was thinking about redelagating my site to my new host? I have to apply for my adsense during all this as well because it is a part my website development agreement and I am holding them up. With applying for adsense I don't if it would work to use another name since I would have to resubmit application for different site name. Please advise me and let me know how to get out of this mess!