1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need writer for daily articles.

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by Adam718, Feb 9, 2013.

  1. Adam718

    Adam718 Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    Messages:
    1,015
    Likes Received:
    433
    Occupation:
    Freelance writer and SEO Specialist
    Location:
    NYC
    I need a writer to take on the job of writing 4 articles every day, 5 days a week (around 500 words each). Which is 20 articles per week. The writer MUST know the English language well enough to write interesting articles that are grammatically correct. I'm paying $1/100 words.

    You must have Skype, as I need to be able to voice chat with you.

    You must show samples of your work.

    You must write me at least 1 article on a topic of my choice as a test before you're hired.

    Looking for a good business relationship here. I'm an honest dude that does good business. If you do well, I'll probably give you more work.
     
  2. Evan257

    Evan257 Regular Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Messages:
    401
    Likes Received:
    54
    Location:
    Toronto ON
    Sent you a PM.
     
  3. TheArticleMan

    TheArticleMan Power Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    588
    Likes Received:
    297
    Occupation:
    Writing
    Location:
    London - UK
    I've PM'd you.
     
  4. saegar

    saegar Regular Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2012
    Messages:
    316
    Likes Received:
    23
    Gender:
    Male
    Home Page:
    Added you at skype!
     
  5. sn0rt

    sn0rt Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2012
    Messages:
    1,705
    Likes Received:
    3,502
    Occupation:
    "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our mind
    Location:
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is
    I don't mean to hijack your thread OP, but I'm looking for about the same thing. I need the articles to be interesting and captivating.
     
  6. ad2478

    ad2478 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2012
    Messages:
    81
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Sending you a PM
     
  7. Competent

    Competent Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2013
    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    7
    I am willing to take this opportunity. Please send me PM
     
  8. ad2478

    ad2478 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2012
    Messages:
    81
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Karachi, Pakistan
    The problem is what is your standard of Interesting and how much you are willing to pay for such content? I have been into content writing but have always failed to understand what is exactly the standard of "Interesting" ? almost 75% of content i read online is average written by majority of the content writers and the rest of 25% is above average or great article written by experts which is costly. :)

    At my end i have always met people who are more focused to create backlinks via content and to optimize the article maximum to get more and more links.
     
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  9. adstractor

    adstractor Regular Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2009
    Messages:
    228
    Likes Received:
    48
    You could do that without paying anything. The new Spinblitz bot has 495 themes and generates high quality free content. >> spinblitz.com
     
  10. geekygood

    geekygood Newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2013
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    2
    Sent you PM.
     
  11. riderblogger

    riderblogger Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    6
    Home Page:
    i have sent pm with sample of my work

    thanks
     
  12. 97695695089

    97695695089 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2011
    Messages:
    82
    Likes Received:
    19
    A captivating article has be interesting but an interesting article may not be captivating...lol.

    It is very difficult to find writers who do both especially the latter because most of the writers on forums do "bulk writing" - meaning they further outsource most of their work. I found out after working with several writers for over a year. Very few write all articles themselves and those that do, write max 5-6 articles in a day.

    You can try Natasha Nixon or Tanya Edmunds. You'll find Natasha on BHW, WF and Fiverr, and Tanya on WF and Fiverr - I have used them both with good results. Hope it helps!