There's been a problem with my GSA thats been going on for a couple months now and I've wasted countless hours trying to fix it to no avail. For some reason my GSA is not verifying emails correctly so in most my campaigns the ratio of submitted to verified is over 2k submitted with less than 100 verified. For some reason my GSA is not finding the verification emails, no matter which email provider I use. I have tried all different configurations with hotmail, yahoo, nokia & now pop3 emails from asiavirtualsolutions yet I am having the same problem no matter which provider I use. I've tried reinstalling GSA and deleting all old files and I still run into the problem. I am looking to hire someone who's knowledgeable of GSA and can fix this headache for me.