1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Cosponser form USA ( Paid service )

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by neverblue, Nov 2, 2010.

  1. neverblue

    neverblue Newbie

    Aug 30, 2010
    Likes Received:
    Methods Researcher
    Hi bhw members
    i from country that listed in yearly U.S. lottery
    and i know many people win in this lottery but they need american person to be Cosponser to get U.S. visa
    if any one from U.S.A want to be Cosponser let me know and write your price for that ( what you want ? 1k 2k 3k ?
    This in U.S. government conditions for Cosponser :
    I-864 Affidavit of Support from Petitioner and Cosponser
    Federal tax return (Form 1040,p.1&2) for the current year from Sponser
    W-2 Forms for the current year from Cosponser
    Letter from employer stating job title, annual salary and length of service from Cosponser
    Proof of petitioner's domicile in the United States
    Note : Cosponser Does not assume any obligations at all