I have been using the post scheduling feature for a while now with no problems whatsoever for over 10 months. I've been scheduling posts from 2-3 accounts as we are 3 people posting on the same pages. Two weeks ago I just noticed the scheduling feature doesn't work any longer. When I click on schedule nothing happens, not even a page reload. I went on and refreshed the page first, cleared cache and cookies over 50 times, used different browsers, different accounts (5 accounts all on different proxies) and I still can't schedule a single post. I've got 9 admins and editors on my page, out of these only 4 accounts can schedule posts. It's quite bizarre, at this moment three accounts are fake accounts and can schedule posts and another 3 are real accounts and can schedule posts, any other fake account I add as admin/editor can't schedule a single post. I need help with this, ready to pay if anyone has a solution please reply and I will contact you.