Need a poster to help me post at chan sites..

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by ratonjd, Nov 13, 2009.

  1. ratonjd

    ratonjd Regular Member

    Oct 10, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Hello, I'm looking for a poster that could post at chan sites. You must have a proxy or a way to change your IP in order to make new posts. Please send me a message if you can help me with this. Or with a script to change my IP, anything is valid! It could be easy money, just attach picture, little text. Done!

    PM with suggestions if you are a chan expert!:D
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009