Hey guys , first off -- I read here a lot and want to thank all the people who post informative information . I've learned a lot by just reading -- so I try and stay away from questions , but now I'm in a situation where I think that posting my dilemma here would give me the best advice. i started a very legitimate eBay account and its been going strong for 3 months (powerseller/top rated/99% FB) ... but re-evaluating my business strategy has led me to do most of my business on another website lately... so on a whim I decided to list some vero items (not more then 15) -- I figured the auction would be closed within hours but it went strong and all of the items have been paid for (and withdrawn from my pp). i haven't received any violations (yet) , so I'm a little stuck on how to proceed. I shipped all of the items , and I'm 80% sure ill receive a suspension/ban ... Like I said , all the funds have been transferred/pending to my bank account (verified pp) -- so would waiting for all of the funds to become available with my bank , then withdraw/close the bank account , and then see if any violations will occur with eBay or PP chargebacks ? I don't want PP going in my bank account ... and I plan on getting a payment merchant anyway , so I really have no need for eGay anymore and although I'd like my PayPal to remain active -- I won't loose sleep over closing it. I planned on leaving eGay anyway because of the ridiculous fees (and as I've stated earlier -- I have a better sales base) , I'm just trying to figure out the right way to proceed with this "situation" (although I may be lucky and have no complaints/violations/suspension etc... -- I'd bet a good wager I will) any advice would be well appreciated in advance !