Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by stuarthk, Jul 15, 2013.
Constant SEO?? LOL they are taking you for an idiot, sorry to break it to you like that.
Tell them you want your site completely including the source code (the f*ck), and spend 2 weeks reading this forum (pinned threads and long threads). My bets are that those guys who you employ know frog all about SEO and in their mind constant SEO is spamming your money site with some crappy links and submitting to directories that will do more bad than good.
Here is your "constant SEO 101":
- Good HTML architecture and code that isn't very heavy
- Avoid broken links
- Good titles: place your h1, h2, h3 correctly; tags too.
- Put yourself in the shoes of your customers, G is still a retarded crawler (albeit the less retarded of all) but it is good at knowing what is deception and what isn't. If your customer would say WTF to whatever you did, then G will quite likely say the same.
- Relevant backlinks
- Some good social momentum (I know, I know, but Google wants all sites to have Facebook pages of 100k with people tweeting about your site 24/7).
- No spammy backlinks. Keep it clean for the most part, but also be intelligent for the lesser part.
There you go. Chances are the same people who are paying you for constant SEO (LOL at the term) are reading these very same lines I have written and that you are reading. Seriously, most businesses offering SEO services don't know what real SEO is and get their basic knowledge from this forum.
Thanks for the reply... i wil dive into it and read some more. I have to say this Site is really quite impressive and comprehensive!
i would highly reccomend you to go through the BST, i am not telling you to purchase anything, just that looking at those package, talk to some experts there (they are willing to help).
I guessed that will help you out.
Separate names with a comma.