Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by elhosary, Oct 22, 2016.
my amazon got hacked , i cant login into my account .
please help me how to recover my account
the email associated with it , still you control it ? if yes try to get new password , forget password choice .......
OP, Which country account?
yes i have the control of the email and i ask many times to get new password and i make my new password already and when i try to login with my new password
i got the message "password error"
please help , i got shocked and i cant think
this account have more than $4500
you have change password & told to you password error, check your keyboard or login from other device,
Request for a new password to your email and contact Amazon asap.
Any email id for support mentioned there?
May be that will be helpful to you.
why not you use your PC is hacked :d
ask amazon support!!!
i already change the password again with another device
and i still got the same message "
There was a problem
Your password is incorrect"
i already ask amazon and they tell that they will reply in 24 hrs
Happened to me before as well.. I didn't get hacked or anything, I think I forgot the password once so I changed it several times, and it kept saying it was wrong. Didn't fix it
for now im able to ask amazon to change my password and i already i can change it ,
so can this problem only problem from amazon and not hacked. or the hacker cant change this system of changing password
"i hope its amazon tech problem"
so what you do exactly , i already ask amazon to change the password and i changes it several times
1. If you selected the forget password option - check your spam folder for the link to do so.
2. If you already changed the password but you're trying to login with the new password you set and your still getting the error, email amazon support ( yes they will get back to you in 24 hours, sometimes they will contact you in less time).
3. Try the password option in another browser.
- Run an antivirus program on your computer to make sure your computer has no spyware on it
- If you are using Google Chrome - Go into your settings > more advanced settings > passwords ( make sure you erase and uncheck the option to keep your passwords )
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Change the passwords to any major sites that you use - get old school and write it down.
my case is number 2 , and i already make new password and i still got the same message , and i dont know what i have to do
Change your email password. Maybe whoever it is got access to your email.
- Follow the steps to clear your cache and cookies.
- If you've changed the password and it's still not working, if you keep trying then Amazon will end up not just locking your account but it'll get real tricky when they finally do reset your password.
- Make sure you type the password slow and the caps is correct.
- Press forget password one more time, highlight the password , right click and view the new password before you input it.
If you still having issues I'm more than happy to make more suggestions but the best option is to not panic and let amazon respond
You can always contact their support https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us?skip=true
Chat is an option or call 1 (888) 280-4331
i just got this message from amazon
We have closed your account and canceled all outstanding orders.
We took these actions because you have submitted invalid gift cards as payment for Amazon.com orders.
i never do anything non legal with my account
what i have to do ?
can amazon reopen my account again as i think i was victim of hacker
Course of Actions :
Request further information via email regarding the exact orders with the invalid gift cards. This gives you the opportunity to dispute them.
- You can email this request but your going to get a generic response, so you may want to call them and ask them to send you over copies of your transaction history or let them know you optimize Amazon with your products due to the security offered with the payments. You ( as the business) look to Amazon to provide you with immediate notification if the gift cards or payment options selected by the customer is insufficient to depict their ability to satisfy the cost of the goods/ service. If the payments required more than 7 days for verification then you would have adjusted the shipment time for your products to reflect that due to circumstances like this.
- Request to deal with one person as your account manager so that you are able to submit a formal dispute - this makes it easy for you to stay on top of what needs to be done to regain your account.
- If you sell a product or a service, consider just setting up a temporary site or a website in place of it with your username or the company name listed on Amazon and research payment options like Amazon or Square.
If you need more help I'm always here
Separate names with a comma.