1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTM Network (Youtube network for everyone)

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by mesutsahin, Apr 20, 2016.

  1. mesutsahin

    mesutsahin Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2016
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    istanbul
    Hi. This network pay terminated channels.

    You can join with this link . ----->>> dashboard.stemdigital.net/txn/mtm/partner/apply

    At the Basic level they take only a 30% commission on your channel?s monthly ad revenue, leaving you with 70% of the earnings.

    Participation requirement 100.000+ views 300+ subs



    skype : mtm.network
     
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016