Hey guys I have this strange feeling that I want to share something today. Here we go. We are going to scrape emails from xls files that many businesses/organisations use to organize their data in. What I used: 1. Licorne AIO (works faster than scrapebox on my end) 2. Wget. 3. Maxprog eMail extractor. Basically if you dont have funds for the softwares above, you can download and extract the data manually. Also it doesnt have to be xls files, alternatives I used and gained results: rar,zip,xlsx,csv and others. So first we will be using a google dork/footprint to scrape google for xls files. filetype:xls intextgmail.com <----- mark this, right click, search google for it and see that you will gain tons of results. You can add a keyword on the end. This is the very first dork/footprint that I used. You can play with it and see what the outcome is. It doesnt have to be "@gmail.com" you can use @aol.com @yahoo.com etc etc. Paste this dork/footprint in google or your favorite google scraper and scrape the results. Okay so now that we have the urls for the xls files (downloads automatically) we are going to use wget. Assuming your scraped results are already saved in a txt file each on new line, we are going to create a .bat file for wget to work. Create a txt file and paste the bellow line: wget -t 1 -i file.txt where file.txt is obviously the file with the scraped urls. Save as file.bat file and close it. Wget.exe file.bat and file.txt have to be in one folder for this to work. Now doubleclick on the bat file and you will see a black window - thats wget, it will download the xls files in the same folder. Note: if you have slow internet connection change the bat file to: wget -t 3 -i file.txt -t refers to "tries or retries" or the number of times wget will try to download the file. Okay so now that we have the xls files we need to extract the emails from them. If you open the xls files you can see that there could be way much info, not only the emals. You can take advantage of this and laser target your campaigns. Fire up Maxprog eMail extractor. This tool is going to get all mails from txt/csv/xls/xlsx files. Edit->Preferences..-> General tab -> enable to get the bad emails too. do the above to squeeze maximum juice from the files. Drag the xls files to the email extractor and leave it to do its job. After finished place the "valid" file somewhere in safe - those are the email addreses. Put "bad" somewhere and keep it. Note that quite often the name of the xls file is strongly relevant to its niche for example "somesite.com members.xls" If you have finished with the extracting. Put all the "bad" files back into the software - this way it will gather some more emails. Now this software displays the LINES that it extracted not the EMAILS. Open the "bad" file -> cut all and go to http://www.textmechanic.com this is very handy site that I use very often. We are going to weed out all the bad data. Click on "remove lines that contain" and start filtering remove lines that dont contain "@" remove lines that dont contain "." remove lines that contain "insert bad data here" Now sometimes in the there will be lines like [email protected] or [email protected] we are going to clean that also. Go to "make/remove line breaks" make new line after ".com" make new line after ".net" make new line after ".org" and so on. Now copy that text and replace it to the "bad" file and save. Put that file into the email extractor to gain even more results. There you have it. With this method I gained more than 1 billion lines of data. You can twist this method alot to gain different results. Mods I am aware of the email threads being moderated very strictly, if this thread falls in your blacklist, feel free to delete it.