Discussion in 'Offline Marketing' started by 76phoo, Jan 24, 2011.
whats the top 5 ways of marketing your website offline
It depends on the website but from my head maybe something of this:
- if its a business you can try some key directories
- maybe a blog
- use social media(facebook, twitter,...)
- maybe offer someting for free
and so on
1. Stickers on your car (free)
2. Flayers (cheap)
3. Billboards (school billboards etc)
4. Newspapers and magazines (pretty expenisve)
5. Radio and TV commercials (expensive)
My top5 cheapest to expensive. You must have great budget to market offline unless you have epic free marketing ideas.
If you are doing offline business try something new, not the oldfashioned ideas. Cause you want to attract people to visit your website...
Print it on your shirt and wear it...
thank you all
Are you talking about a traditional affiliate site or selling your offline services?
If you are referring to selling offline services then it's referrals, referrals, referrals, referrals and referrals. They work far better than any other method. At least that's been my experience.
Separate names with a comma.