Discussion in 'YouTube' started by jozvaldo, Oct 24, 2012.
First of all, the URL in your description does not seem to exist. maybe there is an error somewhere. Anyhow... Here's what you should do:
- perform a keyword research in your niche and find out the most popular keywords
- browse the forums, go to yahoo answers etc. and try to find out the most burning issues that people in your niche are facing
- write articles around the main keywords and problems in your niche. Add content to your site on a regular basis
- build links to your site steadily. Look for blogs in the health niche that accept guest posters, distribute press releases, bookmark your pages etc.
- do more videos
- rinse and repeat. again and again, over and over.
Once you have a list, use it without abusing it. Send valuable content to your list and promote products.
one quick tip after seeing your video, when you seo a video treat it the same as onpage seo for a web page.
definatley first step is to get rid of that list of keywords in the video descriptions (you can drop them into the tags no problem...but not in the description)...they will take your videos down very quick...it is the same as a web page keyword stuffing.
you need a good description, at least 100-200 words and original. again treat it like a well seo'd webpage
is should be keyword once near the beginning and once near the end.
also remember that google can read your captions as text in the video , they should also be optimized.
it is better to make a lot more videos and seo optimize for each keyword.
end up with a whole channel based around the niche.
but as mentioned above the first step is nailing down a good keyword or two..that takes research and is not just a matter of choosing the one with the most searches from the keyword tool.....the more time spent on the first step of keyword research saves a lot of wasted time later on.
i know i haven't answered your question on how to get more traffic....but before you try for lots of traffic you need to get the base videos and channel solid and seo'd
I wish I could make such presentations with a good voice. Maybe I should try video marketing too.
Are you using a voice program, in case which?
Those "experts" made money of you.
Think of this and try to repeat. You know the way people who need money are thinking.
Those "experts" made money
Next time look at the thread age before you bump this BS and spam your website.
Separate names with a comma.