1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for someone to do easy work

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by UberBots, Nov 2, 2013.

  1. UberBots

    UberBots Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    57
    I have a server running on windows creating accounts, the system is about 90% automated but I am looking for someone here to do the remaining 10% of the work.
    You MUST have a smartphone like iPhone 4 or iPhone 5 or Android to install our custom app.
    once you have the app installed on your smartphone you will get a code every 3-5 minutes and you will enter this code in the (windows server).
    Note: you can work from anywhere in the world at any time but you need to enter at least 50 codes within a couple of hours!! you can watch movies and wait for codes to come in!
    contact me on skype if you have all the requirements at: uberbots
     
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  2. edotj

    edotj Regular Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2012
    Messages:
    234
    Likes Received:
    30
    Me please! Contacting you now.
     
  3. mindblogger

    mindblogger Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2012
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    2
    I would love to do this work send me more dtails about the work and i am ready to start this work right now
     
  4. Stone Arche

    Stone Arche BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2013
    Messages:
    210
    Likes Received:
    29
    I am Interested to do that kindly inform how much you pay ?
     
  5. UberBots

    UberBots Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    57
    contact me on skype..
     
  6. anatho

    anatho Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2010
    Messages:
    1,789
    Likes Received:
    174
    Location:
    Localhost
    hello
    I can do this for you ... please let me know
     
  7. globolsales

    globolsales Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1,318
    Likes Received:
    263
    Location:
    Singapore
    i add ur skype . pls go online and discuss
     
  8. sameer5762

    sameer5762 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2009
    Messages:
    5,228
    Likes Received:
    1,468
    Occupation:
    Software engineer
    Location:
    http;//sameer5762.com
    Home Page:
    Added you on skype..

    Please reply there

    Thanks
     
  9. Dreamer2050

    Dreamer2050 Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2013
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    Freelancer
    Location:
    Here
    Hi, I added you in Skype. I am interested please give me the details.
     
  10. freelanceronline

    freelanceronline Junior Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    May 28, 2013
    Messages:
    166
    Likes Received:
    8
    Occupation:
    Local Citation Expert, Link Builder, SEO, Web Deve
    Location:
    Heart, Beloved City
    Home Page:
    I have android and love to work this way. PM me your skype or email so I can talk you further more. I have huge experience working on VPS.
     
  11. 000111000111

    000111000111 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    1
    i would like to do work like this very cheap
     
  12. UberBots

    UberBots Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    57
    right now we're paying $8 for 100 entered codes so if you can complete 500 per week it would be $40

    hit me up on skype if want to start working today!
     
  13. honeylolzzz

    honeylolzzz Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    1
    i would added you on skype . i m very interested in your work, plz let me know if you are interested..
    Thanxs
     
  14. innocent_kid

    innocent_kid Power Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2010
    Messages:
    503
    Likes Received:
    123
    lol you can even automate that ;)