1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Native English Writers - 5$/500 Words

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by acotut, Mar 17, 2016.

  1. acotut

    acotut Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2,363
    Likes Received:
    1,052
    Gender:
    Male
    Home Page:
    Hi guys,

    I have a new int. project to work on and I will need a few native english writers to help me get some articles done.
    The vertical is health/body building and I'm paying up to 5$ per 500 Words.

    If you have experience, please send me a PM along with a recent sample you wrote.

    In order to make sure I won't pay for shit articles, you will get 25% of the payment in advance and the rest of 75%, when the work has been done.

    Regards,
    Alex
     
  2. writingismypassion

    writingismypassion BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2015
    Messages:
    1,110
    Likes Received:
    61
    If you need articles on regular basis then i can offer my service.
    Though our (my team in india) native language is not English but we make sure to provide articles at quality better then the native writers.
    We try to hire writers on monthly basis and we have to pay them on time that is why we are looking for clients who can send us regular orders at time.
    If you need my service for a long time then do contact me.
    Thank you
     
  3. acotut

    acotut Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2,363
    Likes Received:
    1,052
    Gender:
    Male
    Home Page:
    Looking for a few more guys!
     
  4. acotut

    acotut Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2,363
    Likes Received:
    1,052
    Gender:
    Male
    Home Page:
    Looking for more writers!
    Add me on skype or PM!
     
  5. acotut

    acotut Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2,363
    Likes Received:
    1,052
    Gender:
    Male
    Home Page:
    Still looking!
    I need lots of articles!
     
  6. online28

    online28 Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2011
    Messages:
    827
    Likes Received:
    64
    add my skype: ebusinessholder
     
  7. ContentWriter

    ContentWriter Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    May 8, 2013
    Messages:
    3,026
    Likes Received:
    397
    Occupation:
    Content Writer
    Home Page:
    Hi, Alex!

    I have messaged you (BHW) and added you on Skype.
     
  8. SEO FOX

    SEO FOX Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2015
    Messages:
    3,710
    Likes Received:
    753
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Infront Of U!!
    Home Page:
    Interested, Add me on skype.
     
  9. Crazy Monkey

    Crazy Monkey Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,318
    Likes Received:
    300
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    In Jungle
    Add me on skype