1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for JVZOO affiliates to promote my software

Discussion in 'Other Affiliate Programs' started by M1ndfluX, Oct 18, 2013.

  1. M1ndfluX

    M1ndfluX Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    868
    Location:
    031010
    Hi Membz.

    Just launched my first real product on JVZOO and i am looking for affiliates who will promote my $9.95 product with a 60% cut.
    Its a tool that will monitor your computers memory and cleans it on demand and/or timer.

    Its a great tool for anyone who is into movies, games, and obviously IM marketing tools...

    Hook me up trough PM if interested and ill send you my details and banners.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. MatthewWoodward

    MatthewWoodward Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2012
    Messages:
    992
    Likes Received:
    1,680
    Occupation:
    SEO
    Location:
    UK
    Home Page:
    Hi,

    I think you'll have a hard time with that to be honest. There are plenty of free tools that do that on the market and from an affiliates perspective, why promote an offer that earns them $6 when they can promote something that earns them $60 and there aren't freeware versions available?
     
  3. abhi007

    abhi007 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2010
    Messages:
    5,299
    Likes Received:
    3,740
    Location:
    snip.li/TubH
    tested his software and works like a charm for me :)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. M1ndfluX

    M1ndfluX Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    868
    Location:
    031010
    That would be true Matthew, there are plenty of tools of that kind.

    Difference is that you can set the commands on a timer and/or limit and 95% of those tools don't have that option and the other 5% cost way more. I made it in the first place for myself to control the memory usage on my VPS while running xxx threads with backlinking.

    I agree its a tough cookie but nevertheless i see potential.

    Thanks for your thought though ;)
     
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  5. M1ndfluX

    M1ndfluX Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    868
    Location:
    031010
    Thanks Abhi, glad you like the tool! Enjoy :D