1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L4L is it safe?

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by moneyhustle, May 8, 2017.

  1. moneyhustle

    moneyhustle Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Hello,

    I have a YouTube Channel and I want to rank it more. So I decided to get some comments and likes from exchange website like4like. So is it safe to get comments and likes from them and other question it will give some gains to my channel or no?
     
  2. socialmediapro

    socialmediapro Jr. VIP Jr. VIP UnGagged Attendee

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,294
    Likes Received:
    578
    Occupation:
    Online Entrepreneur
    Home Page:
    I would say its safe for some amount but if you overdo it then it can trigger a red flag since youtube can track referrer and all. Better mix them with likes from services just to be on safer side.
     
  3. bartosimpsonio

    bartosimpsonio Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2013
    Messages:
    12,478
    Likes Received:
    11,183
    Occupation:
    CHEAP
    Location:
    DATASETS
    Home Page:
    It depends on how large L4L's user base is. If they get always the same 20 accounts to come in and vote then it'll raise flags.
     
  4. malakaka

    malakaka Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    177
    Likes Received:
    31
    The comments may be 80% garbage. In other words, many users leave comments like "asdfasdf" or "12341234". The other 20% are acceptable like "cool" "nice" "good".
     
  5. moneyhustle

    moneyhustle Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    I have kids channel, so they always leave comments like " assasadasd " :D
     
  6. Gloria Parker

    Gloria Parker Power Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2016
    Messages:
    543
    Likes Received:
    136
    You should use custom comment. Large comment will be better than a small unmeaning comment. You can use addmefast for it also
     
  7. moneyhustle

    moneyhustle Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Addmefast only can give: Favorites, Likes, Subs and Views. They don't let to get comments.
     
  8. redarrow

    redarrow Elite Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Messages:
    5,164
    Likes Received:
    1,171
    Wouldnt it be better using a app like
    Nijablaster for comments ?

    Atleast you no what being sent or seen.
     
  9. Gloria Parker

    Gloria Parker Power Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2016
    Messages:
    543
    Likes Received:
    136
    For custom comment. It will be good to buy
     
  10. socialmediapro

    socialmediapro Jr. VIP Jr. VIP UnGagged Attendee

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,294
    Likes Received:
    578
    Occupation:
    Online Entrepreneur
    Home Page:
    NinjaBlaster is for facebook right.
    Use bots like the Herion's Comment Blaster and manage some accounts on yourself not too many and posts random comments from them.
    This will increase your engagement and can help in ranking videos too.
     
  11. moneyhustle

    moneyhustle Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Thanks for cool answers!