This is my journal following the method outlined by 7878 in this thread. He did 22 letters, I'm doing 100 letters just for the sake of it! It was a PIA finding 100 companies to generate letters for, took me almost 2-3 weeks I think. I didn't add too much creativity to this and I think it's largely because I got lazy due to how I scaled it. I went with the dice method, even after I found out 7878 is in my area, and he possibly already used this method on the same folks I will be sending letters to. When I purchased the die, I bought a box of 100 purple die as opposed to 200, which 7878 called for (2 dice in each envelope). I attempted to drop off the 100 letters last night at my post office, but they told me I could not mail it for .44 because of the dice in each letter, it made it a "package." Also, they said if they tried to run the envelopes thru their machine sorter, the dice would get ripped out of the envelope and not delivered. They said I would have to mail it in a bigger envelope and pay $1.71 per each "package." I was bummed out and me and my GF left back to the car with the letters. We discussed it a bit then we changed our mind. We went back because after ALL that time of hand addressing letters and marking up review sheets, we had gone too far. I didn't want to pay $1.71 per letter. If I did more of a laser targeting thing, then ok maybe... but not now. We bought the 100 stamps, then dropped the letters off at two different mail boxes in the city. On the mailbox it said something about letters .13 oz or more need to be mailed at the POST OFFICE! I don't know how heavy the pieces were, but I dumped them in the box anyway! I'll probably have 100 returned undeliverable letters in a week or so. In two weeks I will be making up follow up calls to the businesses with the worst reviews. Wish me luck!