1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[J/V] Need Free Profile Sign Ups [40/60]

Discussion in 'Joint Ventures' started by MoreMoneyMoreProblem, Oct 7, 2009.

  1. MoreMoneyMoreProblem

    MoreMoneyMoreProblem BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2009
    Messages:
    628
    Likes Received:
    325
    Well I have came along a new affiliate that pays for profile sign ups along with paid memberships and I am looking for someone to get users to sign up for a free profile. I have to say these must be 100% real sign up's, no fraudulent leads. Anyways I will supply domain / hosting / landing page for the leads and you just get them to join, easy enough right? I am willing to pay you 60% and I keep the other 40%. This affiliate pays bi-weekly.
     
  2. tooslim

    tooslim Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Messages:
    366
    Likes Received:
    84
    Location:
    California
    sent you a pm
     
  3. Paper-Boy

    Paper-Boy Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Messages:
    5,116
    Likes Received:
    1,821
    adult aff?
     
  4. jhn2001

    jhn2001 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Messages:
    340
    Likes Received:
    59
    Location:
    vizag /texas
    is this related to adult ? if not please send me a pm .