1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iAd™ - Coming Soon For the iPhone OS 4.0 -

Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by kayzne, Apr 20, 2010.

  1. kayzne

    kayzne Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Messages:
    707
    Likes Received:
    1,954
    Location:
    localhost
    The iAd is an advertising platform developed by Apple Inc. for its iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad line of mobile devices. Announced on April 8, 2010, iAd is part of Apple's iPhone OS 4.0, slated for release in the summer of 2010 for the iPhone and iPod Touch, with an iPad version appearing in the fall.

    Similar to services like AdMob, iAd will facilitate integrating advertisements into applications sold on the iPhone OS App Store. They are also to appear in-app, rather than sending the user into Safari, and will be much more interactive than the current advertising services being used, with users able to close them to continue using the app they are in at any time. Apple CEO Steve Jobs has indicated that Apple will retain 40% of the ad revenue, in line with the industry standard, with the other 60% going to the developers.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAd
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. HoNeYBiRD

    HoNeYBiRD Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Messages:
    5,888
    Likes Received:
    7,127
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Geographer, Tourism Manager
    Location:
    Ghosted
  3. kayzne

    kayzne Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Messages:
    707
    Likes Received:
    1,954
    Location:
    localhost
    Apparently I missed the memo HoneyBird. :)
     
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  4. youngguy

    youngguy Senior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1,053
    Likes Received:
    1,560
    Location:
    Hell
    hoho nice! This thing will rock hard!