Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by GreenGoblin, Aug 25, 2008.
I need a myspace phishing software, for a prick I need to even with
..well... bit of an odd request but what the hell..
the easiest way to get someones password on myspace i would say, would be...
1) create a profile of a hot girl in a similar location to him
2) buy a similar domain to myspace like myspaceloginsecure.com (guess you'll find out how smart he is now)
3) edit the template and place a 100% transparent gif over the entire profile page, then add him as a friend
4) link the gif to a copy of the page with the myspace "you must be logged in for that action" page, so he thinks he got logged out for some reason
5) log his password when he re-enters it and redirect him to the page he wanted to go to
6) remove the gif so it doesn't happen again...
now, i saw this work about 2 years ago - but i haven't been back to myspace for about that long - so if they've bothered updating myspaz so you can't put transparent gifs on, or it warns you when you leave the domain, then well.. though luck.
just thought i'd throw that idea in..
it wouldnt work because they let you know when you are leaving 'myspace.com'
you could just create a new profile (clone his) and add his friends
Ohh.. they do that now? They never used to.
How would creating a new profile get his password?
I'm in the same boat.
Is there anything we can do besides phishing?
If we follow the guidelines of myspace properly then they wont pish you
I think we need a new section on BHW called "Revenge Of The Nerds".
This. Right now. Make it happen.
you could use some of these ideas.
Do 1. on the list.
Buy a domain that promote the girl.
Make members sign up if they want to see more.
Just login and passord+email.
Many times people use the same password. So....
It is a lot of work to get even. LOL
Separate names with a comma.