Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by phemzieak, Sep 12, 2016.
who can help migrate my wordpress site to my arubacloud pls very urgent
Your hosting provider can help you
unfortunately aruba cloud does not
I dont think you will find anyone on here that will do it for free.
i think @HudsonWebServices is trying to help me
Usually your new provider will help to perform migration for free. You should contact them
If your not getting support from your current host are you open to moving to a new web host that will help with the migration?
You should always ask about migration help before buying a new hosting plan. However if you still need any help in migrating your wordpress site then you should hire some one for this small task. it will cost you no more then $5.
other wise good luck for you if anyone can help you move the data free for you
PS: you have to follow the following basic steps in data moving
1. login to your old cPanel account and make backup of your MySQL database by going to phpMyAdmin
2. open file manager or FTP and download all the files to your local pc
3. open your new hosting FTP or file manager and upload all the wordpress files.
4. create a new Database in your new cPanel i,e DataBase Name, Database User, DataBase password.
5. put this new Data Base details in your WordPress configuration file which is https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress#Step_3:_Set_up_wp-config.php
6. import the old database which you have downloaded from your previous provider TO the newly created database.
if you don't understand any thing then GOOGLE it. or hire someone and pay him some money.
Ask your hosting provider they will help to perform migration for free. You should contact them.
Separate names with a comma.