One of my IM projects involves me tasting new foods and writing up reviews about them. So, with that in mind, I was commissioned to write a review about Hostess's new candy-infused brownies. I went to Walgreens yesterday and bought two packs of the M&M ones, which equals four brownies. The were 2 for $2 so I figured what the hell. Since I hadn't eaten at all that morning I decided to munch on one while I went shopping. So I open the package and took a bite. It tasted like chocolate paste infused with chalk-flavored candy. I was so mortified. I had to drink a bunch of water and put some tea tree oil on my tongue to get the taste out of my mouth. I wondered if it was just me being hungry or having a weird moment, bc usually if it's chocolate I love it. So I decided to try it again this morning. Nope. It tasted even worse, like I had licked a bar of chocolate off the ground. I was so grossed out, I put the other two out in the back for the possums and the raccoons. I doubt they'll eat them. I'm not even sure what I consumed was actually food. I think it was product waste in food form. Have you had any really gross food recently?